Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Customer Service | Contact Us | Routes Available | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

City requires permits for temporary housing

July 11, 2013
By JILL SCHRAMM - Staff Writer ( , Minot Daily News

Homeowners living in on-site temporary housing while continuing to repair their flooded houses should make sure they have the proper city permits. Unauthorized campers, recreational vehicles or tents need to move out of residential areas into campgrounds, according to the city.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web